You are a talented Account Manager who loves to help others and enjoys building client relationships. You will be one of the primary contacts for a portion of our premier corporate client base and will be responsible for managing many aspects of the client’s interaction with the company. You are capable of interfacing with technical and senior level contacts via phone and in-person meetings in order to understand the clients’ needs and develop solutions to accomplish their goals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining expert level product knowledge of existing and new features and functionality
- Proactively engage with clients to understand and document current usage of their existing ordering platform.
- Account setup, demonstration, and training on new and upgraded ordering platform
- Identifying potential areas for increased adoption
- Liaising with internal departments to determine best solutions to meet clients’ needs
- Staying organized and on top of outstanding items that need to be addressed for the client
- Working closely with Enterprise Account Management, Client Relations, and Product teams to deliver an excellent upgrade experience to our clients